After burning the candle at both ends in his youth, KC Carter almost died of stress-related issues at 26 years old. That scare changed his entire life and put him on the trajectory towards what he calls “Full-Life Integration™”.
Along the way, he began meditating, quit drinking, became a Kriyaban Yogi, and helped startup Centro build from 50 employees to over 650, winning award after award for their legendary workplace culture.
Today KC is a culture and meditation advisor helping individuals and organizations thrive, and his mission and values-centric programs have been featured in Business Insider, onstage at Wisdom 2.0, and in countless conferences and podcast interviews.
In this interview, we talk about why it’s important that we share the vulnerable true stories of our human experiences and give other people permission to fail.
We also talk about how work for him is really “creative play”, the truth about our infinite and unlimited potential, and he gives you some practical tips on how to make meditation a daily habit.
“The work everyday is to hit the pause button, become conscious, and consciously choose.”
In this episode, you will learn:
– What Full-Life Integration™ actually means
– How meditation shines a light on our bad habits
– Why it’s important that we share real-life stories as entrepreneurs
– Why we need to be respectful of the power we wield as leaders
– How KC went from burning the candle at both ends to becoming a Kriyaban Yogi and conscious entrepreneur
– What a typical day looks like for him, and why work really feels like “creative play”
– How to ensure the minutiae of everyday life doesn’t drown out your most important work
– Why it’s so important to meditate as a small business owner, and how to cultivate a meditation habit in a few, simple steps
– How to start working with purpose-fueled organizations as a freelance contractor
CONNECT WITH KC:
- Find KC’s culture blueprint and free resources here: kristoffercarter.org
- Free 30-Day Meditation Challenge (includes access to “The Pause” meditation group)
- The New Sobriety, a 5-week program proven to shift your focus away from the unconscious consumption of alcohol, toward a healthier awareness of how to show up in a party situation
- Meditation for Business
OTHER USEFUL LINKS: