I discovered Erika Napoletano way back when I started blogging (when this business was just a twinkle in my eye) and I was immediately drawn to her sass, her personality, her heart, and the fact she ALWAYS — without fail — says exactly what everyone else wishes they had the guts to say.
The Head Redhead at RHW Media, Inc., a strategy firm that helps people and brands get UNstuck, she’s spoken at TEDxBoulder 2012, and she wrote the acclaimed book “The Power of Unpopular: A Guide to Building Your Brand for the Audience Who Will Love You (and why no one else matters).”
Here are some highlights from our chat:
– What it means for your business if you’re not willing to put yourself out there.
– The one thing YOU can be that nobody else can.
– Why it’s a good thing for your business if you’re UNpopular.
– What the most powerful asset you have is.
– Why polarization is everything.
– What you’re doing that’s making people indifferent to your brand.
– The importance of making people feel something.
– Why she believes everybody has something to contribute to the conversation.
– Why she does what she does.
– Why you already have all the permission you need.
– The kind of people you need to surround yourself with.
Want to share with your virtual entourage? Why, thank you!
.@nikkigroom interviews @redheadwriting on giving yourself permission and the power of UNpopular. http://buff.ly/18pN1d4
What you’re doing that’s making people feel indifferent to your brand. An interview w/ @RedheadWriting http://buff.ly/18pN1d4
Share on Facebook:
Erika Napoletano knows a thing or two about building an UNpopular brand. (Yup, UNpopular.) Learn why polarization is SO crucial for your business in this interview with Nikki Groom: http://buff.ly/18pN1d4
Check out the latest in Nikki Groom’s Extraordinary Women Interview Series. This interview with award-winning, twice-published author Erika Napoletano, exposes the inherent power of giving yourself permission to be YOURSELF in business. http://buff.ly/18pN1d4
Reading this in your inbox? Click here to watch the video or listen to the audio recording.