I think what I find so irresistible about Rebecca Tracey, business coach and head honcho over at The Uncaged Life, is the fact she has ZERO tolerance for unhappiness. Also excuses. (And cats—but that’s a different story.)
Not had the privilege, yet?
Becca’s helped 100+ online business owners get clear on their message, create packages that sell—and figure out how to do business their way, no matter where they are in the world. (Hello, nomadic life!)
In this interview, we talk about:
– How she started her business out the back of a van.
– Why you need space and freedom to PLAY in your business.
– Why entrepreneurship should feel the way you want it to.
– Why your business won’t work if you’re not having fun (no matter how brilliant your business idea is).
– Why it’s so important to remember why you started your business in the first place.
– Why the energy you bring to your work is SO important.
– Why the word “business” can take the fun out of everything.
– Why there’s nothing wrong with NOT quitting your 9-5.
– Why you don’t need to be a huge planner if that’s not how you naturally show up.
– How being clear on your core message lets you expand outside the range of what’s usually acceptable for your job title (and why she hates job titles).
– Why your business should (and can) feel easy and fun.
Care to share with your virtual entourage? Why, thank you!
.@nikkigroom interviews @rebecca_tracey from The Uncaged Life about entrepreneurship, adventure and freedom. http://buff.ly/1h4OGu7
Why your business won’t work if you’re not having fun (no matter how brilliant your business idea) — @rebecca_tracey http://buff.ly/1h4OGu7
.@rebecca_tracey from The Uncaged Life talks about why running your business can (and should) feel easy and fun. http://buff.ly/1h4OGu7
Share on Facebook:
Business coach and head honcho at The Uncaged Life, Rebecca Tracey talks about why your business won’t work if you’re not having fun (no matter how brilliant your business idea is) in this, the latest in Nikki Groom’s Extraordinary Women Interview Series: http://buff.ly/1h4OGu7
Not had the privilege of meeting Rebecca Tracey yet? You’re in for a treat. In this interview with Nikki Groom, she talks about how she first launched her business while living in a van, and why you need space and freedom to PLAY in your business: http://buff.ly/1h4OGu7
Reading this in your inbox? Click here to watch the video or listen to the audio recording.