To say that L’Erin Alta’s words hold power is an understatement.
Every time I read what she writes, her words move me to the core. They remind me of what’s possible when we free our voices and speak our truth, without apology.
I have been connected to L’Erin since 2012, which is a long time in internet years, but she has been doing her work — which is ground-breaking and soul-changing — for two decades. She is a master at helping you transform your “shatter points” into opportunities for growth; your powerlessness into strength; your struggles into personal liberation. Her 1-on-1 intensives have been called “transformation temples for unruly, soulful women”, and it’s easy to see why.
During our conversation for the Movement Makers podcast, we talked about why she chose to move her business offline, how we can avoid reinforcing systems of oppression in our marketing, as well as how we can choose to use adversity as a Master Teacher; bringing us through the shadows, into the light, and home to ourselves.
If you would like to experience L’Erin’s work firsthand, she has just announced a brand new retreat — Shadow Dive — after a 2+ year hiatus from workshops and retreats.
If you want to find your soul power and set yourself FREE (and who doesn’t?), you can get the full scoop here.
“To radically accept who I am is a statement of self-love.”
In this episode, you will learn:
- What L’Erin has learned after working with high-achieving women for almost 20 years
- How she discovered her online business was really an offline business
- How she helps women back into alignment
- How a series of traumatic losses shook L’Erin awake
- Why entrepreneurs shouldn’t feel shame about having a side hustle
- How accepting ourselves opens up new possibilities
- How we reinforce systems of oppression with manipulative sales tactics
- How she makes writing a consistent part of her marketing outreach
- How she figured out a way to stop being paralyzed by Writer’s Block
- Her message for any listeners who are feeling disempowered
- Why she’s prioritizing face-to-face, heart-to-heart, soul-to-soul work over doing business online
LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE
FOLLOW THE MOVEMENT MAKERS PODCAST ON SOCIAL MEDIA